IGNORED

CLASS System??

Yammer Dan

Got one day off this week and hope to get to look at class this evening. Hoping for quick fix instead of pulling and taking to Skid. I'll let him work on it later like winter with fire in stove!!! On the 85's you have to pull the panel to get to the things it doesn't just open up like the l;ater models. I'm getting E-2 error on it. The pump will pump but don't air up anything. Where do I look first?? Around the pump? Pull trunk and cover? Don't have enough time to do it this week if I don't find problem quickly. Got to do work thing again at 4 Sun morning. Still got to change out rear tire. I let it get down to no thread at all. Not going to ride anymore on that.Gotta find time to change that. Already got tire on extra rim ready to go. Would like to ride a little this fall but staying tooo busy!!! If I were retired i could start doing something with the few 1st gen parts I got.:confused24: Sorry for the book but where do I look to get air to work so I can ride?? Not going to ride it on empty shock. I know how hard those things are to change!!

If you hear the pump pumping but nothing is happening then chances are your controller is ok but not necessarily. It is more likely you have a bad airhose, a plugged canister, or the connector for the solenoids that direct the air to front or back has corrosion or something. I'd start at the compressor assy first and check for air pressure and then solenoid voltage getting to the solenoids...