IGNORED

new posters.

Snarley Bill

been noticing alot of new folks posting on here. thats great. hope my previous post helped get a few off the fence. keep coming folks, throw in your 2 cents worth. thats what this site is all about commaraderie, and friendship. we don't care what you ride as long as you like bikes. if you need tech info we can help on most any brand. if you need help on the road there is always a venture rider close by. if you need moral support we have that to. best site and people on the net. i ride a wing and can't find a wing site anywhere with the caring people we have here. so all these folks unfortionately have to put up with me. i do have a couple of yammers where no one can see them.lol. we want to here from you. and we want you to come to our 2009 international rally at the hub in ar. what a sneaky way to plug a meet. really we want everyone there, and to participate on here. snarley bill :welcome1::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::2133:

been noticing alot of new folks posting on here. thats great. hope my previous post helped get a few off the fence. keep coming folks, throw in your 2 cents worth. thats what this site is all about commaraderie, and friendship. we don't care what you ride as long as you like bikes. if you need tech info we can help on most any brand. if you need help on the road there is always a venture rider close by. if you need moral support we have that to. best site and people on the net. i ride a wing and can't find a wing site anywhere with the caring people we have here. so all these folks unfortionately have to put up with me. i do have a couple of yammers where no one can see them.lol. we want to here from you. and we want you to come to our 2009 international rally at the hub in ar. what a sneaky way to plug a meet. really we want everyone there, and to participate on here. snarley bill :welcome1::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::2133:

NO! Bill!

you can't have Lowell's "title", yet!

you are turning into a great "ambassador trainee", though!

lol

keep up the good work.

it's gonna get tougher, when the "cabin fever" sets in!

just jt:backinmyday:

Dont forget to plug Vogel when you plug the IR, they are very close together..............