IGNORED

I Just Might

FROG MAN

Talk about a 1,2,3 knock out punch. Economy woes followed by a nasty stomach bug had MamaMo and I both down for the count by Friday evening. No camping no nothing. She did manage to go to work this morning and I'm thinking about a well deserved ride. Heavy snow in the Midwest and the leaves are peaking here. It's 42 degrees now but 70 -80 in the afternoon. Which scoot should I take? Thats easy only one not running is the second gen. It's the 84 's turn and today is a solo ride. Only thing between me and a good time is a 50 ft crossing.

You know your bike has set to long when.

1. You have to turn the ignition on and off 6 times just to get the timing circuit on the fuel pump to fill the float bowels.

2. Your brand new battery bought in May doesn't have enough CCA to start the engine at 43 degrees and needs charged

3. You try to back the scoot out of the shed and it moves like a mack truck. That slow leak ( 3-4 lb a week ) around the valve stem you found after you installed the new rear tire has caused the rear pressure to drop to zero lbs.

4. Your licensee plate sticker has been dead since July 1 and now you have to hunt for 1/2 hr to find the new decal you bought for it.

5. Finally all is well and after a 75 mile test ride your home for lunch and ready to go again. I should ride that 84 more often.Last time out was the first evening of the Skid Inn.