IGNORED

Haggigan Sidecars and Trikes

MamaMo

Met a nice gentleman by the name of Dave K that is the sidecar technician for Hannigan Motorsports, Murray KY http://www.hannigantrikes.com/content/home.html . He and his wife was at the store this morning. They were heading home after being at the Hack'd www.hackd.com reunion held in Buckhannon WV. Said they should be one next year the same time sorry for not knowing about it until it was over. I asked the wife about riding in the sidecar said she loved it and would never ride on the back of the bike again (she has a bad back). Her sidecar has air conditioning but no heat. And of course I took a couple pics. Said they work on alot of Ventures there too. Maybe this information will help someone.

Guest maddabber

Hannigan Sidecars first started in Ontario. However there was not a lot of market here for it back then so they moved stateside. Very well made units.

Saw one of theit ticars last summer at a trikers rally. Pretty neat machine you won't see often. They cost 16k for the basic side car and then add in any extras and the bike. Well you're now talikng some serious coin.

I'll add a pic of one later.

Larry