I recently put some 85.5 gas in my bike and couldn't tell any difference. I did however burn it all out before I put her to bed for the night. Has anyone used any of this stuff and had problems with it?

I don't know what 85.5 gas is but if it's the E85 stuff that's 85% ethanol then I can't recommend running it in the Venture unless you know all the rubber components are synthetic rubber instead of natural rubber. I don't think a tank full once in a while will hurt it any though and may prove to be beneficial to remove carbon build up.

Hopefully the sawgrass business will take off and ethanol based fuels will drop in price compared to corn juice. The sawgrass provides much more fuel per bushel then the corn does.

85.5 is the Octane rating. Some stations sell a higher ethanol version with a low octane rating. Not sure why. I ran a few tanks through on my trip to Montana this summer with no significant problems.

I think if you check your mileage over a few tanks, you'll find yourself losing 10-20 miles per tank.

I wouldn't let a tank of ethanol set in the garage all winter; it will absorb a lot of water from the air. Might lead to a rust problem.

E-85 is 85% ethanol. It probably won't start your Venture, but I haven't tried it and don't plan to. You need a "flexfuel" engine to use this stuff. A few cars are set up to run this stuff or gasoline.