IGNORED

Leveling Links - warranty issue?

I'm a new owner of a 2008 Venture and after reading all the threads on the leveling links, I decided to order a set from Diamond R yesterday. Is there any problem with Yamaha honoring the warranty with this slight suspension mod? I didn't see anything mentioned, but was just wondering if it could be an issue. Great site, I've learned a ton in a short period of time, thanks for any responses.

Smith

I was considering going with the leveling links on my 06. My Dealer readily agreed to install them and there was no issue with the overall Warranty.

I suggest you speak to your Dealer regarding the Warranty issue. Not all the Dealers are on the same page when it comes to the Venture Warranty.

I have had mine in for a warrenty issue on the fuel pump. They did not say anything about the way the bike was setting up a little higher.

I don't even think they would know unless you had a suspention problem then they might say something. I can ony say I highly recommend them. My bike handles so much better than it did with the stock set up, especially when riding 2 up. Good luck! Ride safe.

Ok, I hate to be a dope but what are leveling links - are they the same as a "rear lowering kit"?

I'm installing both the rear and front performance lowering kits in my '06 RSTD (to equally lower the rear and front) and no one said there was any issue with that with regards to the warranty.

Regards,

gp