• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok lets try Sunday Oct. 19th at

Paolos Rest.

2480 Lancaster Pike

Shillington, Pa 19607

It is rite at the bottom of the Shillington exit on 222 North Bypass, I will be there at 11 am, have lunch at 12 and then a 2 hr ride. Everybody is welcome. Craig

Myself and daughter Sara are a maybe. I've put it on my calendar subject to unknown unknowns that may arise. I'm sure I'd be even more likely to go if any of my VA brothers and sisters were going.:fingers-crossed-emo

Probably will need to be on the lookout for deer. We very nearly got intimate with a few on the way home from last PA M&E.:rudolf:

David

Dave it would be great to see you and Sara again, however I understand its a long day for you guys. I know what you mean about the Pa deer population, need to be watching constantly. Since some folks will be riding a few hrs just to get here, wonder if a much shorter ride would be better, mite get everyone home a little earlier. Or maybe skip the 2hr lunch and just grab an ice cream? Guess I will get a Ton of hate mail if I try to take the "eat" out of Meet n Eat:crying: I am open to ideas. Craig

Paolos Rest.

2480 Lancaster Pike

Shillington, Pa 19607

It is rite at the bottom of the Shillington exit on 222 North Bypass, I will be there at 11 am, have lunch at 12 and then a 2 hr ride. Everybody is welcome. Craig

Just a reminder:whistling:

Originally Posted by cecdoo viewpost.gif

Paolos Rest.

2480 Lancaster Pike

Shillington, Pa 19607

Bump:fingers-crossed-emo

Craig,

Do you have a rough route for the after lunch ride? If I bring Sara, I may want to swing by Upper Darby to show her the house I spent my childhood years at. Depends on time and where we end up after the ride.

David

Hi David, I was thinking about taking 897 west to 419N to 422E then some backroads thru the Blue Marsh Dam area, stopping at the Dam overlook for a few minutes, then onto 222 and back to where we started. There is a DQ close by or we could have desert and coffee at my place?? If we get out of the rest. at 2, we should finish the ride about 4. hope that helps??? Craig

Paolos Rest.

2480 Lancaster Pike

Shillington, Pa 19607

The forecast for Sunday is Sunny and 65, please let me know if you plan on joining us. Thanks Craig

Still a go for me and Sara. I think there may be a number of folks going down to Memphis for the St Jude's donation and tatooing event. How many folks have you heard from?

BTW, I keep looking for this thread in Meet-N-Eats, but it's in Watering Hole for some reason.

David

Sorry about the thread location, so far its 3 bikes 6 people, wondering whatsup with the Pa riders????:whistling: Craig

Paolos Rest.

2480 Lancaster Pike

Shillington, Pa 19607

The forecast for Sunday is Sunny and 65, please let me know if you plan on joining us. Thanks Craig

Craig - I hope everyone has a good ride on Sunday. Brenda and I have obligations Sunday mornings and we just can't get out there. We teach 5th-6th grade Sunday School. Someone's gotta teach these guys! We would like to get together with you for a ride before winter sets in though. We'll be in touch!

Thanks to Gary, Jeff, Bev, Chris and Dave for a great afternoon, the sky was clear blue, the sunshine warming and the roads and scenery were beautiful. Thanks for desert Chris, hope everyone makes it home safely. Craig:fingers-crossed-emo