IGNORED

1st Gen MkI vs MkII

Last year at the drag strip not far from the house we went to watch the bikes race. I was approached by one of the promoters and asked to make a run just for fun. They were getting people from the crowd to bring their bikes out and make runs to see how fast they were. Mostly Hayabusa's and r1's with a few 600's thrown in. I can't remember the exact number but I think it was a 12.30 at 126 mph. And that was with bags fully loaded.

last year at the drag strip not far from the house we went to watch the bikes race. I was approached by one of the promoters and asked to make a run just for fun. They were getting people from the crowd to bring their bikes out and make runs to see how fast they were. Mostly hayabusa's and r1's with a few 600's thrown in. I can't remember the exact number but i think it was a 12.30 at 126 mph. And that was with bags fully loaded.

thats a real good time,we have a strip not far from here and i was think about calling them up to find out what they would require for me to run my bike out there.

thats a real good time,we have a strip not far from here and i was think about calling them up to find out what they would require for me to run my bike out there.

You, the Bike, a good Helmet and some Safety Gear might do it. What else should there be necessary ?

No problem for you brad we know ya got it:D

:mo money::mo money:Darren, that is not me it's Swifty, you know he is a Teacher. :rotf:

Yeah, he might have the Money, but he has the slower 2Gen ....

:D :D :D

Yeah but you have to have ride a V-Max to get any type of thrill when you go for a ride. :sign20:

Brad

:mo money::mo money:Darren, that is not me it's Swifty, you know he is a Teacher. :rotf:

Yeah but your the guy with the new bike, maybe we can get you guys down here before bad weather sets in,and head over to the strip.we can get time tickets for mk I ,mkII and maybe a 2nd gen.If we can get any of them away from the DQ.:rotfl:

Yeah but you have to have ride a V-Max to get any type of thrill when you go for a ride. :sign20:

Brad

Yeah, he might have the Money, but he has the slower 2Gen ....

:D :D :D

This is true, them 2nd gen guys are all talk anyhow.:witch_brew:

Brad

What makes you think one can't have a Thrill on a 1Gen ? A 1Gen serves any Purpose. At least mine is doing so.

I guess it's an older Age Thing. Those Converted lose the Memory over Time and fail to remember how fast it really was on a 1Gen. To cite RandyA's Sig " The older i get, the faster i was" ...

:big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

This is true, them 2nd gen guys are all talk anyhow.

What makes you think one can't have a Thrill on a 1Gen ? A 1Gen serves any Purpose. At least mine is doing so.

I guess it's an older Age Thing. Those Converted lose the Memory over Time and fail to remember how fast it really was on a 1Gen. To cite RandyA's Sig " The older i get, the faster i was" ...

I had a first gen before I saw the light, you guys must still be in the dark ! :sign20:

Darren missed the post about driver vs. speed Eh !

Brad