IGNORED

No parts, but a little peace...

Moose

Well, I still don't have my parts, but I went to see the dealer saturday and he showed me his phone calls for the week. He has been calling the "painter" 40 times a day! The dealer called the local police and is looking to gain entrance to the guy's warehouse to get the parts. So, the dealer is getting screwed too, as he has told me that if we don't get the parts he will purchase replacements. I feel better knowing that two of us are getting screwed -- even if I'm getting the worst of the deal.

I'm going to Kokomo this weekend for the Vietnam Veteran's reunion so it'll be off of my mind for awhile. I'm just so disgusted, I went to the local Harley dealer and I may make a switch just to get riding again and put it all behind. I'm pretty pissed, but not much I can do at this stage, but wait.

I'll let y'all know what happens. In the meantime, thanks for the support and I'll be riding one way or another next season.

Later,

Chuck

Moose, if'n you have a hankerin' for a ride, come on down to Indy when you go to Kokomo and borrow the "Red Rocket" for the day. Of course, after ridin' her, you'll forget about that hardley and your 2nd gen and start lookin for your own 1st gen!!!!!

Dan

Moose, if'n you have a hankerin' for a ride, come on down to Indy when you go to Kokomo and borrow the "Red Rocket" for the day. Of course, after ridin' her, you'll forget about that hardley and your 2nd gen and start lookin for your own 1st gen!!!!!

Dan

You really want to spoil him don't you!!

Well Moose, I'm still hatin it for you, but at least it sounds like SOME progress being made. That's an improvement! Maybe the stuffs is sittin in the guys shop/warehouse somewhere done and the guy is on the lam, hiding from his girlfriends husband (also named no-neck) It could happen!:Avatars_Gee_George:

Ah yes, I feel the warmth. Thanks for the suggestions and the offers of loaners. However, a day's ride on someone else's scoot would just make me miss riding mine more so while I'm among my fellow veterans, I will take time to toast my broken beast. Maybe a few times...

Chuck

Hey if ya get them back let me know i can get them painted at our body shop at work, They said pink is no problem.:rotfl:

Ooooh, you're a funny guy! But I will take you up on that offer if I can get the parts back. I spoke to a friend of mine who is a cop and has some contacts in the city. He's going to call and give the info to them and see what they can find out. My best case scenario is: 1) The guy died and the family will allow us to pick up my parts; 2) The guy is in jail and we can gain access to pick up my parts; 3) The guy died... no wait, I said that already. Then again, it is such a nice thought....

Chuck

My best case scenario is: 1) The guy died and the family will allow us to pick up my parts; 2) The guy is in jail and we can gain access to pick up my parts; 3) The guy died... no wait, I said that already. Then again, it is such a nice thought....

Chuck

Take it your a little upset, but I do not blame you. Good luck on getting the parts back soon.

BRad