IGNORED

Am I nuts or what?

Someone has already mentioned checking the connections at the CLASS controller first. That's easy. Sometimes you just have to fiddle with them a little. One thing to watch for, air the front suspension up first. It runs on a lot lower pressure and you don't want to be blowing seals in the front end. Enjoy.[/quote

Ozarks right, my owners manuel says to air up the front first and then the rear if the procedure is reversed the residual high pressure air in the circuit will flow into the front forks. Page 9-40 1990 Owners Manual.

Hmm ive enver heard that before, it seems to me that pressure would be the same whether you do the front before or after the rear shock. Am I out in left field here?

Brian

I'm not sure why but I've read in the service and the owner's manuals that you are to charge the front first, and it has to be on the center stand. After reading this thread I have to check mine when I get home. It reads 0-0 and there are no error codes. I've tried putting it in manual but nothing happens. It does click when I turn the key to Acc.

Try this:

Put in "Auto"

Push Rear button.

Push Medium.

If it is working OK, the compressor should start up a pump until about 42 is indicated.

If this works,

Push Front button.

Push Low or Medium.

In this case the compressor should start and build to 11-14 depending on whether you selected Low or Medium.

Murph'