IGNORED

Mocha's new friend

lonestarmedic

Well, went over to SapperMedic's house this afternoon. Seems Mocha has a new ebony friend! A 1986 Venture Royale. Only has 18K miles and everything is intact w/out cracks. Has brand new Dunlop 404s on and had an E1 until I jiggled the wiring. (We'll get that and its buddy very soon) The pinstriping is tastefull and it has a nice set of grips. The intercom functions fairly well. Needs a wire or two chased. He got all the books including a service manual. A bag of spare gaskets and parts, and 2 DOT certified half helmets. The old girl needs SEA FOAM. She came from san Antonio over a year ago and hasn't been run even 200 miles since then. I figure 2 cans and some sporty running. Then fresh plugs, wires and a carbtune. So, look out world - got a bit of 1986 thunder coming out of S.A. And it has a VentureRider bell hung next to the clutch lever. Figured when it got full, a little flick at speed and out go the nasty little critters.

JB

Edited by lonestarmedic

Looks just like mine! When I read Mocha, I thought of the '91 Mocha/Mocha SHO Taurus I have sitting in my garage with just 50,000 miles on it.

I love brown cars, and actually wanted an all gold (mocha?) Venture when I found my Black Cherry and gold '86 last year. I love it.

Enjoy the new bike, that is a nice pairing.