IGNORED

Suggestion for Admin. and Mon.........

BuckShot

Since no-one seems to be happy with the the 09's. Maybe we could vote for the Admin. and Mon. to come up with a form letter that we could all print and sign and then send a mass mailing to Yamaha. :group cheers: We did this in Ohio because of what they were using to fill in the cracks on the roads. Made them very slippery when wet. Didn't do any good, but we all got responses back.

Since no-one seems to be happy with the the 09's. Maybe we could vote for the Admin. and Mon. to come up with a form letter that we could all print and sign and then send a mass mailing to Yamaha. :group cheers: We did this in Ohio because of what they were using to fill in the cracks on the roads. Made them very slippery when wet. Didn't do any good, but we all got responses back.

The only problem is there is a minor disagreement about styling what we would like the final product to look like. Some of us like the 1st Gen look :225::225::225:

and some of us like the old school look. :grandpa::grandma:

:rotfl::hihi::whistling::bighug::banana:

Edited by CrazyHorse

I can understand that. My friend who just bought an 08 likes alot of things on my bike better and alot of things on his old 86 wing. After looking he decided on the venture because of looks over the wing. Personel preferance. Looking at everone's comments, some minor changes, (fuel injection,cd,maybe more hp)something would have been better than leaving it exactly the same. My friend misses the storage around the fairing for the rider. Maybe a mass mailing asking why the same would get some results. Gil :thumbsup2: