IGNORED

Passing through Jax???

1BigDog

Sat about noon I saw a 2007 balck/blue RSV heading south on A1A along with another bike. Bike looked loaded down so im guessing he was on a trip. This was in the Mayport area of Jacksonville and the rider had on a two tone ballistic jacket with florescent green panels. No, I didnt see what undies he had on.....anyone we know? :smile5:

Sat about noon I saw a 2007 balck/blue RSV heading south on A1A along with another bike. Bike looked loaded down so im guessing he was on a trip. This was in the Mayport area of Jacksonville and the rider had on a two tone ballistic jacket with florescent green panels.

Dang Ruffy, you had me worried for a minute that a "silver" RSV from the Jacksonville area was heading off in the sun set.............. with out me...:stickpoke:

Eck, after serious consideration we have decided that in order for you to take possession of my bike upon my demise, you must also promise to care for my two Great Danes AND pay my wife an endowment fund of at least 3 mil. So, is it a deal???? No monopoly money either. Small bearer bonds, or gold, whichever you prefer. I just cannot go without taking care of my family ya know. :mo money::mo money::mo money: