IGNORED

Review of the new Klim Traverse "adventure" weight Jacket and Pants

VentureFar

Hello again fellow forum friends.

Klim- the world known gear manufacturer graced by doorstep with their latest  Traverse line jacket and pants. They are definitely designed for on and off road adventure touring, which is what our brother  @cowpuc   does with his Gen 1, except he and his wife prefer jeans and t-shirts to Kevlar and Gortex. When I grow up and can ride half as safe as Cowpuc, I might consider reducing the amount of protective gear I wear. But until then, I will wear all gear all the time.

Here is my review- hope you like it. Comments are always welcome

https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/2020/11/08/klim-traverse-jacket-and-pants-review-all-season-lightweight-protection/

VentureFar...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, VentureFar said:

Hello again fellow forum friends.

Klim- the world known gear manufacturer graced by doorstep with their latest  Traverse line jacket and pants. They are definitely designed for on and off road adventure touring, which is what our brother  @cowpuc   does with his Gen 1, except he and his wife prefer jeans and t-shirts to Kevlar and Gortex. When I grow up and can ride half as safe as Cowpuc, I might consider reducing the amount of protective gear I wear. But until then, I will wear all gear all the time.

Here is my review- hope you like it. Comments are always welcome

https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/2020/11/08/klim-traverse-jacket-and-pants-review-all-season-lightweight-protection/

VentureFar...

shhhhhhh,, baby sitting grandson,, just got the little varmint to nod out,,,, 9 months old,, very very touchy!! fun though!! got for a couple days while his brother goes for some tests... he is in good hands though,, Tip, Tweeks, myself and the Lord watching em grow.. What da heck to you mean WE prefer  jeans and a tee shirt you lop eared brother varmint of mine? You KNOW I cant stand wearing a shirt and only wear one when I have to!!  That desert sun out there is NEKID COUNTRY!! 

Hey you varmint, with all this baby sitting you are writing em faster than I can read em :) !! Good on ya,, build em up for me my brother!! LOTS of read time coming cause I heard @Flyinfool is really stirring things up!! You see the weather out your way? Keep those nozzles pointed west Jeff,, I heard my brother out there has some new, uppity fancy Klim jacket and some heated clothing he is really wanting to put thru its paces!! Open the gate and get the way! Neil Wyenn coming outa chute 9!! 

Take it back on the "I dont wear tee shirts" just found a pic of myself wearing one and a JACKET (see below) if you can believe it!! I do wear one when I have too I guess!! lol

Luv ya just cause your you!

Me

20140707_085943.jpg

DSCN1228.JPG

DSCN1196.JPG

20140601_091835.jpg

20140605_215841.jpg

20140607_175132.jpg

20140610_101952.jpg

20140619_102308.jpg

20140703_173524.jpg

20140701_212627.jpg