IGNORED

saw this and I thought i'd share ... funny ...

OH yea,, thats GREAT Middy!! Sure brought back some great memories..

Back when I spent some time riding back there I always preferred the Siamese Twins method - lot of benefits to that one.. I remember riding backwards on my buddies little 50cc Yamaha Moped (looked just like a Honda Passport only always sounded like a cucumber cause it was a 2 stroke).. My most memorable experience of riding Siamese Twin came about when our local hobby cop came ripping up behind us to within a couple feet of the scoot while we were crossing the High School parking lot, I was holding on to the tail light with one hand and waving to him with the other.. I can still see his face plastered against the windshield of his 426 Hemi Magnum Superbee (he was a hobby cop with the COOLEST personal "police" car. Funny thing was,, as I remember he wasnt :big-grin-emoticon:ing like I was!!

They didnt cover this method but this is more current in my life.. Last year a friend and I were out for a ride, didnt have Tip on the back of Tweeks so as my buddy and I rode down 31 we both slipped back on our open rear seats, set the throttles and just sat back and enjoyed the ride.. Afterwards I was telling Dave (he rides a 2012 Ultra Limited) that it occurred to me how much fun it would be to get one of those blow up dolls, blow her up, tape her hands to the bars and then sit on the back seat like she was driving and we were riding:big-grin-emoticon:.. We never did do that but I still think that would be fun...