IGNORED

Anyone with any experience wearing MOTOPORT kevlar?

Barrycuda

Hello everyone and almost Happy new year! I have been doing some research and reading up on safety gear, and such and. I have the alpine stars, the olympias, the heavy leather and such. Seems like Motoport is getting a lot of good/great reviews regarding their kevlar suits, pants and jackets. Now they are not cheap by any stretch, but testimonies from others on various forums and site seem to swear they are the top banana in safety wear. Lately, I have been more concerned with the good or poor choices of my gear in such an event happen. So....I wanna here from you guys and gals. Anyone have personal or know anyone who wears this kevlar brand? Here in Florida, the heat can be brutal, yet many a Floridian who wear the mesh kevlar have not experienced any overheating. From all accounts the customer service is excellent and the pants and jacket are custom made for your body, so they want specific measurements. Let me know what ya thoughts are. Right now leaning towards the purchase, and it will be my final purchase regarding gear. Thank you kindly for replying and have a fantastic and safe riding new year!!

I've been wearing Motoport jacket & overpants for about a decade. Great in the heat since it's mesh. 10 times stronger than leather & half the weight. Waterproof windproof liners zip in when it's cold &/or wet. There's even a thermal liner for the jacket if you need that. I've also got the Kevlar racing gloves. They too are great in the heat, but run a little small. All other gloves I wear medium, but, with these I wear a large. Yes, they are custom made to your exact measurements. I have the hi viz for the jacket. I've had the zippers replaced on the pants, some snaps replaced on the jacket & now am about to have them replace the waist band on the pants. They are guaranteed for 7 years if I remember correctly. I love the stuff. Couldn't be happier. You can't go wrong. The best money you can spend on protective clothing. I'd say 10 years with minor repairs along the way is a good testimony.