IGNORED

New Bike, Trike, Quike

bendtdj

As CMCOFFEY has said, he is going to buy my 1984 (built in Feb) later this month. I have replaced it with a 1985 Venture Royale. I found this bike on Craig's list in Sioux Center, IA. It has a Voyager trike kit on it. My back has been getting bad the last couple of years now and after driving about 120 miles home and around town, I am impressed. My back barely hurts now after a ride. Doreen finally got to ride with me Saturday afternoon and she has declared it good to go! The odometer shows 38400 miles. Here are some pics I took today. Now for new fuse box, battery cables, extra lights Bad Boy horn and any other safety chrome I can find.

Stay safe,

Dave

Now THAT is purdy Dave - CONGRATS!! Thank you too for working things out with Coff, I KNOW he was really wanting to get that birthday bike thing settled.. He is a good friend of mine and I am very happy for both of you guys!! :cool10:

Puc

Did you know... The Voyager Mounting Kit will fit both the 1st and 2nd Gens. The center stand needs to be taken off on the 1st, but all the hardware is the same. Also it looks like your Voyager is fairly late model. Nice looking... :thumbsup2: