Wayne,

I have an 84 trunk that the bottom half is junk. It appears to have the same feet. Also my 83 has same feet.

I will take a them off and send them to you. Or do you want them to go to Bob. He has connector package for you. Or I can send another connector and feet to you.

Gary

Brian:

Yes that one is what I was talking about but looking at your pictures I need those two plus the 5 other ones that look like the trunk sits on them while on the rack. The other longer thinner ones are for when it sits on a floor.

Could you give me the dimensions on those other ones. More of how thick they are?

Gary:

I have a few 84 trunks around and the feet I need are not the same.. Thanks for your generous offer. BTW if YOU need an 84 trunk in good shape let me know..

I looked at spare 85 trunk I have and I see the different rubber feet you want. Attached a crappy picture of them for reference for others.

Don't need the 84 trunk, I parted out the 84 a few months ago. Thanks for offer.

I have all 4 feet from the 84 trunk that you can have though it looks like you need 2, picture attached. I don't want to remove parts from 85 trunk though, I am going to try and sell it intact, it's in decent shape.

Gary