IGNORED

FREE motorcycle lift...to WA state members

Miles

Hey, all you Evergreen State forum members, if you want or need a FREE motorcycle lift, then I have one for you.

The one I am giving away...for FREE...is a 10 year old Powerlift Hydraulics motorcycle lift, like 93.1465 % of the red lifts we see out there for bikes. This one is the same one as all those others, except that this one needs to have the bottle jack replaced. Yes, that is right, it is NOT in brand new condition. It is used, for the past 10 years, and recently the bottle jack broke on me, due to my own error (which I will not go into). The lift, all metal pieces, etc, are in good condition. Other than the bottle jack, this thing still looks and works good. No metal fatigue anywhere.

Since I was not successful in finding a new bottle jack to replace this one, I ended up going out and buying a new...aluminum jack, that is a step-up from what I had. Yeah...it cost me more $, but...what the hay !

So, if any of you riders that live in the Greater Puget Sound area want a FREE motorcycle lift, send me a PM, and we can work out who drives where and who picks up/delivers what to whom. I am willing to go out of my way to help get this to you, rather than throwing about 100 lbs. of iron.

Contact me...:whistling:

Update: The Lift is now Spoken For. Consider it GONE.

Edited by Miles

SilvrT...as it says in my post, it is red. Well...is really says it is like 93.1465 % of all those red ones that we see out there.

And...hey...you are one of those B.C. riders, so...what are you doing asking about my lift ? :bighug:

For the people that are going to say...this post is no good without pictures, yet...you live in Georgia or Tennessee, or Florida...etc, here are the pictures.

The RED one is the old one...and the Gold/Brushed Aluminum one is the new one.

BTW, to all Washington State forum riders, the old one does in fact work. Just would be smart to replace the bottle jack. It does go up...and it goes down. And it locks in place.

What more could you ask for in a FREE lift?

[ATTACH]72514[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]72515[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]72516[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]72517[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]72518[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]72519[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]72520[/ATTACH]

Edited by Miles

so is the blue one with the yellow thingies on it for those in the magnolia state?:whistling::stirthepot::stirthepot::confused24::rotf::rotf::rotf: Miles that Jack looks to be in real good shape for 10 yrs. old just wish i was in the evergreen state i would come and get it myself but i know you will find a good home for it to a much deserving member

Hey, hey, hey...don't be talking about my blue one with the yellow thingies.

That is my 9000 lb. asymetrical arm car lift. The car sitting there is my Subary Justy GL/WRX. Subaru didn't make a Justy WRX, but I did. Instead of the 73 hp, 3 cylinder engine, it now has a 138 hp turbo engine. It is a true pocket rocket. Car is totally fixed up, custom wheels, custom brakes, all new paint.

Yeah, the red bike lift looks in good condition. I try to keep all my tools and equipment in clean working order.

:backinmyday:

Hey Miles,

Let me know when you are giving away a lift table .... with a Honda ST1100 already on it :D

:: sigh :: I can dream, can't I?

Twigg, which color of ST1100 do you want?:080402gudl_prv: