IGNORED

Went to Deadwood and camped

mini-muffin

Went camping this weekend with Dokon and Missy. We were trying out a new place right across the street from Deadwood. First off this is a really new place and nobody was there but us. Bathrooms are great they also have a laundry room. Cost? How's $15 to tent camp per night? I'm not sure how much it is for RV's I think it's around 35 or 45 a night. The man that owns it is really nice he came by when we got there and again when we were leaving to chat. They do have a pool but it is extra to use it I think like $6. Not unreasonable since the camping rates are so cheap. Plus they do have a small camp store.

So you will see pics of us all camping, across the street eating at Deadwood, playing putt putt then ADC and his wife and son Josh stopped and we all had ice cream. Plus I posted pics of the campground mostly the bathroom. Talk about quiet. Once Deadwood shuts down for the night that's it.

Will give us some more options when we have meets there for those who are willing to camp. There are no cabins.

Margaret

Well I was thinking that if the weather was ok for the annual this year some of us may just camp out. Kinda why I took the pics of the bathroom. The man that owns it said if the weather is a bit windy he'd set up some trailers (he has a trucking business too) to block the wind for us.

Oh Mr. owl this Deadwood is in Martin county NC.

Margaret