IGNORED

Help with flashers not working but Hazard lights do....

So I've had my 99 RSV completely apart for the last month and a half doing a really nice restoration on it along with some mods thanks to the help of WillBill1 on here. Things are starting to come back together, just got back all my parts from paint. Today we were working on getting all of the electrical back together and adding the Harley License Plate Frame on the back and installing a passing light bar and lights up front. Here's the problem.... all of the Hazard lights seem to be working as they should, however when we go to use the turn indicators none of them work and the flasher unit make a buzzing noise. Everything else works, passing lights, running lights ect. We have checked and double checked all connections and they all look good. Before taking the bike apart everything worked fine. What do you guys think the problem could be?

Please Help!! :confused24::confused24::confused24:

I am having a similar issue. I was able to regain some reliability to the turn signals by tightening up the female connector ends that plug into the flasher relay [behind the right 'battery box cover'.

I am now beginning to think that it may be related to either my flasher relay itself or the battery.

Sadly, I have been way to swamped with work to focus a ton of time to it but I really would like to get this fixed since while the hazards work (and I use them when I need to alert drivers that I am going to be turning off of a main road and need my left arm for clutch purposes) I would much rather have my signals work properly.

For what it is worth, I have a 2001 RSV and my turn lamps are OEM stuff. The only added light-related accessories are passing lamps on the front, LED light bar between the helmet locks (only tied to running lights and stop lamp circuit) and LED cluster in tail light housing.

I will let you know if I find a fix and will stay tuned for you to as well.

:080402gudl_prv: