IGNORED

New dealer, sorta, in town

DragonRider

I needed a new battery so I priced them everywhere, the only place that could beat them was a Scooter Shop here in Newnan. He does sell motorcycles, but thats another story. I went in to pick up my new battery and starting looking around his shop and saw a rear box on an upper shelf. It looked exactly like what I wanted for my V Star, it sorta matches the lines of my bags and the bike, so I looked at it, it is of fair size made, of abs as are most body parts these days, has a radio antenna built into it, not that I will use it, locking lid. He saw I was interested so he said make him an offer on it, he had two in stock and they had been there for a couple of years, they were rather dusty. He then said they normally retailed for $80.00, If he would have told me that before I looked at it, I wouldnt have looked because at that price it had to be junk, so I offered him $35.00, he countered $40.00. So I now have a new rear box to mount, but nothing to mount it too, I need to get a luggage rack to mount it too, or have one made up. Wish me luck.

Dont think that would work on my V Star.............but thanks for the heads up. I looked on E Bay, nothing like what I wanted or needed. I Know soneone on here made one for their Yamaha cruiser and it looked pretty nice, cant remember who it was though.

It looked exactly like what I wanted for my V Star,[/i].

Saw a 1st Gen Rack on E-Bay yesterday Lew. Didn't look at it really.