IGNORED

Good battery helps how it runs.

Yammer Dan

Just a reminder of how much these things like plenty of juice to run right. "Brown Sugar" was getting to not want to start as good as she used to and running crappy til she warmed up good. I saw that Advance Auto had a great deal on their AGM batteries and grabbed one for less than 60 bucks.(Thanks Dale) I went ahead and installed it in "Brown Sugar" Already got one in "Ugly"

Long story short although the old battery was still working with the new one I can hardley get my finger off the button quick enough before she starts. And no more waiting for her to warm up. She is ready to go as soon as started.

:think:Wonder if I could get one of these for the Warden???:whistling:

Just a reminder of how much these things like plenty of juice to run right. "Brown Sugar" was getting to not want to start as good as she used to and running crappy til she warmed up good. I saw that Advance Auto had a great deal on their AGM batteries and grabbed one for less than 60 bucks.(Thanks Dale) I went ahead and installed it in "Brown Sugar" Already got one in "Ugly"

Long story short although the old battery was still working with the new one I can hardley get my finger off the button quick enough before she starts. And no more waiting for her to warm up. She is ready to go as soon as started.

:think:Wonder if I could get one of these for the Warden???:whistling:

I had the exact same experience with the Beast. I am thinking the 'deep cycle' battery has less voltage drop during cranking and the ignition system is happier . . .

A 'deep cycle' battery did nothing for my second wife, but, GF seems to be happy!

:hurts:

Rhonda's Virago would start okay but would foul the plugs and then it would spit and sputter for a while. Seemed to build the charge back up then it was good to go. As soon as I replaced the battery started and ran good right up to when we sold it (then I don't know as I never saw it again).

Brad

Rhonda's Virago would start okay but would foul the plugs and then it would spit and sputter for a while. Seemed to build the charge back up then it was good to go. As soon as I replaced the battery started and ran good right up to when we sold it (then I don't know as I never saw it again).

Brad

Is she still crying?? :think: