IGNORED

Cherokee to Sparta Oct 6th.

etcswjoe

Going to ride up to Ashville/Cherokee Wednesday night then Thursday morning jump on the Parkway in Cherokee to NC 18 on to Sparta then 21 to my brothers house in Virginia.

I know it snowed in Va Saturday any bad spot on the Pway? Jumping off at Sparta becasue its closed right there for about 10 miles. My Brother and I will jump back on around Fancy Gap on Friday and go as far north as we can.

If any one wants to meet up along the way or has any advisors please give me a shout.

Hope ya have better weather then we did:thumbsup: watch out for the turkeys!

Craig

I will be going through there on the15thand 16th. We don't have chaps so I hope it doesn't get too cold.

Craig I will definitly watch out for turkeys the winged and the 4 wheel kind and Midnight I will let you know how the weather is I may need to go buy a set of chaps myself.

Rode the south half of the Parkway on Thursday, right at 500 miles was a beautiful day but i was disappointed in the lack of color.

C'mon Joe, you are killing me, beautiful clear day with a perfect blue sky and you're complaining about color:bang head:

Just kidding, glad you are having a great time!!!:rasberry: