IGNORED

Spot 1 ?

Condor

It will basically work for the original intention of the product - call for help via 911, etc. That is the unit I have. They do have one or two upgrades on that product now, however, and the yearly fee is about $150.00 (if I recall correctly).

Thanks Vic. I went ahead and Emailed the guy that I'll take it, and I'll give him a call a little later this morning. He's about 10 miles from me. This'll help take the sting out of starting the service. Thanks for the help.

I could be wrong, (yeah go figger, it does happen...) but I think Rockets is a Spot1 he has had it for 3 or 4 years (since nailing the deer on a deserted highway at night) and he seems to really like it a lot. Its a bit bulkier than the newer ones, but still seems to work just fine.

Brian

I could be wrong, (yeah go figger, it does happen...) but I think Rockets is a Spot1 he has had it for 3 or 4 years (since nailing the deer on a deserted highway at night) and he seems to really like it a lot. Its a bit bulkier than the newer ones, but still seems to work just fine.

Brian

I now own the SPOT 1. I could have picked up a new one for $99.95 and get a $50 rebate in the form of a prepaid Visa card, but figured it wasn't worth the hassel. Beside I don't trust rebates anywho.... Thanks all for the feedback. :thumbsup2:

Brian

Yup I have the initial model & it works fine..... I had turned it off, now that I have stopped for the night.