IGNORED

Startron Ethanol Remover

Guest scarylarry
Fed up with my carb parts dissolving on my R60 beemer, I purchased some Startron and started using it in my 87 VR as well. Can't really say anything bad or indifferent because my riding has been sporatic lately. I can say that the VR seems to be getting a little more range out of each tank and the idle seems to have crept up as well. Any one else out there using their product with any favorable results? I will pull the carb slides on the Ol' beemer this weekend and inspect them, they usually gum up after sitting for 5-6 days because of the ethanaol. If it keeps that from happening, then the stuff is worth the price, although if it does treat 126 gallons per bottle, then thats not out of line. Just wondering.

I ran that and sta-bal marine and couldn't tell any difference in my mileage at all...

I have been adding it to the 88 Venture and the bike seems to like it better than seafoam. Which is a good product as well. Seafoam got my carbs cleaned up from before I bought the bike. But I fouled the plugs a couple time using too much. And i didn't seem to be able to get the last bits of blockage. I had and still have a little stumble sometimes when I jump on it. The Startron seems to help with that alot more. Keeps it running better in a more consistant way. My 4.6 ford van loves it too. Runs better as soon as I add it...LOL. So I like Startron.