IGNORED

Wal Mart Super Tech Moly

Hey folks I am in the process of changing my rear tire. I got it off the bike and thought I would clean and grease the drive hub,splines and pins. I have a tube of Super Tech Moly grease from Walmart in the shop and was wondering if this will do the trick or should I go get something else. thanks

I use Moly 60 from Honda. It looks like Grey mud, not typical grease, it makes your hands grey (use gloves) and is real hard to clean off.

+1 I use the same. I buy it from the Honda CAR dealer. $10 for a 3oz cardboard tube. H/C 2963866

Never could find anything (good or bad) on Wal Mart Super Tech products. Have no idea who makes them, who the Wal Mart supplier is, so I don't use them.

If you plan on doing this same type maintenance on your bike again in the future...

(say within 1 to 2 years), then I just go ahead and use the Wal Mart lube....

I used Wal Mart lube on my 05 Venture all the time, and it worked fine..

Hey folks I am in the process of changing my rear tire. I got it off the bike and thought I would clean and grease the drive hub,splines and pins. I have a tube of Super Tech Moly grease from Walmart in the shop and was wondering if this will do the trick or should I go get something else. thanks

I use it on all of my shafties. Works just fine.