IGNORED

Atlanta maint day 10/29/10

Dragonslayer

Next Friday 10/29/10 RandyR is coming down to help me do a Valve shim check and change job and carb sync on my 87 1st gen. A couple of members that knew this was coming up expressed an interest in coming over to watch the process for these two common maintenance functions on these motors. To do these functions and other things I have planned, the bike will pretty much have it's skin stripped off and will be down to a running chassis stage. This stage of access will be conducive to talking about, explaining and showing other common problems and fixes for the 1st gen MK2 XVZ1300 platform.

Well next Friday is the day. Randy will arrive at my house around 10:00 AM-ish and we will spend the day turning wrenches and talking mechanical stuff. We picked this Friday because it was the first date where I could get off work and coordinate with Randy's schedule.

Even though it is a week day, All that are able, interested and willing to show up are welcome to come. I have set up a nice work area under cover in the backyard and there will be a cooler with beverages iced down near-by. If you think you can come PM me and I will give you address and directions. If there is any interest I'll make arrangements to have some meat on the grill to feed you as well.