IGNORED

Air??

Yammer Dan

I have always run my air at 12 lbs for the front and 45 lbs for the rear. I noticed since I got "Ugly" that I was having a lot harder time with low speed handling. Today I was playing with the air settings and rode a while with 9 lb in the front and 35 in the back. Memories of the "Blue Beast" coming back. Handles GREAT. It just never entered my head(too full of knowledge) that the bike would handle the air that much different. It just doesn't take as much air for "Ugly" to sit up as much as the "Blue Beast" did. Too much air was putting me out of my comfront zone along with the leg and I was blaming everything on the leg. Point I'm trying to make is "Play with it once in a while"

NO! NO! The air settings!! Adjust them a little different and see how it feels. See how it feels.........

Hey Muffin I think I'll be ready for that ride!! Hurry up and get home!!

Had just the opposite effect in Cody. I bled the fork pressure down as low as it would go, and didn't pump it back up when I got there. I was all over the place coming to a stop on the first ride. Thought it was the new MKII forks. Then remembered about the air pressure. Took them back up to high and everything was right with the world again... Ahhhh! :)

Had just the opposite effect in Cody. I bled the fork pressure down as low as it would go, and didn't pump it back up when I got there. I was all over the place coming to a stop on the first ride. Thought it was the new MKII forks. Then remembered about the air pressure. Took them back up to high and everything was right with the world again... Ahhhh! :)

I'm thinking I can feel at home again on the back of a scoot. It's been a while.