IGNORED

Butt Butler - Out of the Shop

Rick Butler

Hey Guys,

I'm going to out of pocket for a while, starting yesterday.

Right now I'm in Denver with my Mom & sister to attend my yougest brother's wedding and won't be back until after Memorial Day the 26th.

Then the following week I'm taking off with Goose and Ponch to ride up to Ohio for Don's workday, where the Butt Butler is going to reworking seats.

Then I'm back for about 10 days before I take a group up to Spearfish for say 10 days. So this means I really won't be back for any length of time until July 1st.

But I'll be checking my e-mail and posts while I'm out so I won't be completely out communications.

I've told everyone that has contacted me recently about this, but just wanted everyone else to be informed.

So if you think you can get me your seat durung one of the 2 periods I'm back, I'll get it out to you ASAP. However if you can wait, get with me after July 1st.

Thanks,

Rick

Thanks Brian,

I appreciate your understanding. I was just about finished with yours but ran out of time. But I'll get it out as soon as I get home the 26th.

However I did get Jerry Ryans and one other pillow top dropped off (the name escapes me) at UPS Thursday.

Later,

Rick

Hi Rick,

Just making sure you have me down for "two seats" (1) bike 04 Venture. I will be heading down Friday instead of just Saturday. I had emailed you and asked if you had ever done a DRZ-400 before. Never got an answer back. If you can I will bring the seat with me.

It won't be long till we see a lot of folks in Ohio.:banana: