IGNORED

Looking for early model Venture accessories

coy55boy

I just bought an '83 Venture Royale. But, it doesn't have some of the goodies I want. To start with, I want to add a trailer hitch but haven't been able to find a supplier. If you know one, please pass it along. I'd also be willing to pick up a used one in good shape. Also, any tips for trailers would be helpful.

Guest Tinman

Can't help you with the hitch, but am sure other members will assist you with that. I just joined the group yesterday, and have already been in touch with some great people. You will do well, here. No egos, except mine, of course, and no attitudes. Welcome to the nut house!

:thumbsup2:

I found these on the net.

http://www.timeouttrailer.com/default2.asp?active_page_id=138

• $245.00 ~~ 00069 ~~ 1200 Venture Royal 1983-84-85 [equiped Drag or Choei]
  • $245.00 ~~ 00067 ~~ 1200 Venture Royal 1983-84-85 [Custom bumper or moto mania]
  • $245.00 ~~ 00053 ~~ 1200 Venture Royal 1983-84-85

http://www.customcruiserchrome.com/yamaha_hitches

YAMAHA 1200 CC Venture and Royal 1983-84-85 (SKU: 53)

Price $245.95

More info ››

YAMAHA 1200 CC Venture and Royal 1983-84-85 (Custom bumper or moto mania) (SKU: 67)

Price $245.95

More info ››

YAMAHA 1200 CC Venture and Royal 1983-84-85 with Drag equipment (SKU: 69)

Price $245.95

Hope this helps,

Bryan

I made my own for my 84 with the chrome rear bumper. built it with a small platform w/ stinger type hitch so I could carry a small cooler for the day trips. Could build you one if you want for around $150 painted black. Heres some pics

, yeah, she's dirty, but I'm a rider, not a polisher!

I made my own for my 84 with the chrome rear bumper. built it with a small platform w/ stinger type hitch so I could carry a small cooler for the day trips. Could build you one if you want for around $150 painted black. Heres some pics

That is a great price for a custom built hitch of an 83 1st Gen 1200.

Thanks for the offer, Dano. But that rear fender doesn't look anything like mine.