IGNORED

1999 RSV Crash bars

Before I sell my VStar, I would like to transfer the highway pegs to my RSV. Problem is RSV engine guard diameter is only 1" and it is flimsy (I know I can get the kit on here to sturdy it up) and the engine guard on the VStar is 1-1/4" diameter.

Was wondering if this "crash bar" would actually bolt up to my 99 RSV. Does anyone know for sure?

CHROME-HIGHWAY-CRASH-BARS-SADDLEBAGS-GUARD-YAMAHA-ROYAL-STAR-1300-1997-2013-NEW

Before I sell my VStar, I would like to transfer the highway pegs to my RSV. Problem is RSV engine guard diameter is only 1" and it is flimsy (I know I can get the kit on here to sturdy it up) and the engine guard on the VStar is 1-1/4" diameter.

CHROME-HIGHWAY-CRASH-BARS-SADDLEBAGS-GUARD-YAMSTAR-1300-1997-2013-NEW

I transferred my Vstar pegs to my RSV by using a 1" inside diameter - 11/4" outside diameter brass bushing cut in half for a spacer. still good after 2 years.

Ride safe Bob

I transferred my Vstar pegs to my RSV by using a 1" inside diameter - 11/4" outside diameter brass bushing cut in half for a spacer. still good after 2 years.

Ride safe Bob

Thought about this option too, but didn't think about brass. Guess I will be making a stop at the hdwe store on the way home. Thanks!