IGNORED

Is Anybody going to Sturgis this year?

Yama Mama

I am riding out to sturgis this year. I will be riding all the way from North Carolina. I am leaving out Friday next week 31. There are five other bikes riding out there with me with a truck n trailer following. We are taking a route through VA, WV, KY, IN, IL, MO, IA, SD. Then we will be leaving SD and heading west to WY for Yellowstone and then heading south east home. I have set up a meet & eat for Tuesday Aug 4 if you would like to join. I set it up for the Riding Group I belong to SCRC but you and who ever are more than welcome to join us. Just let me know and I can give you the info. Are you riding out? We are staying in Wall, SD.

Yeah, I'm riding there again. This will be my sixth time, but it is only a 7 hour ride from where I am in Colorado. Leaving Saturday morning, packing it all on the bike, staying 5 nights at a campground across the highway from the Full Throttle Saloon. Riding with one other couple but staying with a big group of bikers that are members of a social club.

Always lots of fun. My favorites are the Buffalo Chip campground/concerts, Loud American Roadhouse with the cover band called Judd Hoos, and riding Iron Mountain road north from Custer State Park to Mt. Rushmore. The Knuckle and One Eyed Jacks are also great biker bars.

:Venture::guitarist 2:

My husband Ron and I are riding out from Cincinnati, Saturday morning (early). It is 1200 miles for us to get there. We probably will be there on Monday and for sure Tuesday.

Yama Mama:big-grin-emoticon:

We should arrive in Deadwood Sunday afternoon. We'll look for anyone riding Ventures, maybe it'll be you guys! I'll be the one with a beard, wearing Levi's and a black tee-shirt!

I will be riding is as well. There is a group of use coming from NC. It is 1890 miles from my door to the hotels in wall. We are leaving friday and will be there sunday evening. I will be riding a Midnight that is all JACK DANIELS. EVERYONE RIDE SAFE!