IGNORED

I need a bodywork bracket

Hi,

I am short one bodywork bracket for my red '84. I wondered if anyone here might have an extra they'd part with?

The bracket I need is the one that holds the bodywork piece just near where the front left lower faring turns to join the picece that goes under the radiator. It anchors the plastic to one of the mounting bolts for the LHS engine case guard.

Its a small right angle piece that has a threaded hole on the bodywork end and an open hole at the case guard end.

I hope I am being clear. Anyone got one that for a few bucks they'd put it in the mail to me?

Thanks,

Brian H.

I think he means the simple right angle bracket... # 109 in the lower right...

You could reaily just MAKE one with a stout piece of steel and a vise... it certainly is not unique.

http://www.bergall.org/temp/venture/fairing.jpg

Yes, I think that #109 is it and yes I could probably make one and yes that's what I'll do if push comes to shove. I even have one on the other bike I could use to model for the copy.

Meanwhile, any one got one to spare?

Thanks,

Brian H.

Ya know, you are a lucky duck!! I checked and I have 1, singular, A, spare one and it is for the left side!!! You should run out and buy a lottery ticket!

PM me your address and I'l get it out to you. Is there anything else you need that I might have???

Ya know, you are a lucky duck!! I checked and I have 1, singular, A, spare one and it is for the left side!!! You should run out and buy a lottery ticket!

PM me your address and I'l get it out to you. Is there anything else you need that I might have???

Thanks! PM coming right up.

Brian H.