Friends,

I am knew to the forum and as I have looked around I cannot find the answer to the problem that I am having. I drive a 96 Royal Star. I am having a gas leak from a hose that comes down the left side of the bike. It is a hose that comes down right under the choke pull. It goes down into the area between the cylinders and ends at a rectangle bracket. On the other side of this bracket there is nothing, just the hole of the hose that is connected to the hose. This is where the leak is. I figure this should be an easy fix, but looking at the service manual I cannot find what the hose is nor what should be on the other side of the bracket/guide.:crying:

Friends,

I am having a gas leak from a hose that comes down the left side of the bike. It is a hose that comes down right under the choke pull. It goes down into the area between the cylinders and ends at a rectangle bracket. On the other side of this bracket there is nothing, just the hole of the hose that is connected to the hose. :think:

This is where the leak is.

Possible stuck float in carbs...causing gas to run out in over flow tube.????

Suggest you could try pouring in one can of Sea foam into the gas tank then fill her up and ride it close to empty, then fill it up again with only gas and see if it still leaks......