IGNORED

Yamaha/Star Accessories and Apparel

AlbertaClipper

I am heading out on a big trip in the next few weeks and I was wondering if anyone knows of a large Yamaha/Star dealer that carries a lot of accessories and apparel in the store. Our local dealers only carry a few t-shirts and hats and have to order-in anything that you want to see. I would like to actually see the accessories and apparel in-store. We will be traveling east through the upper States (Montana to Maine) and back west through Canada.

TIA

Guest Highway

Hey Royal Venturer, since you own all those Crockett eateries in that area,,,, can we eat free there.. Next time im in the area, I will shout at you.

:322::Avatars_Gee_George:

I'm a transplanted yankee Crockett....just happen to live here. Amazes me that most of the folks here, that have been here their whole lives can't even spell my name.

We were in Chattanooga today on a ride....stopped in @ Olive garden an had lunch.....If I was from the south....it would've been supper!!!!!!!

I don't know about you guys but I have tried to order several items that are listed on the website just to find out that they are discontinued. How can Yamaha discontinue an item that was just published on the newest catalog? I have called Yamaha and complained but you know how that goes.:confused07: