IGNORED

Where to buy semi metallic brake pads?

https://www.brakecrafters.com/

Mark at the above business, he's amazingly knowledgeable and helpful. I got my HH EBC pads (and several other bike brake items) and I cant recommend him highly enough. I have been really happy with the EBC HH pads but I put them on at the same time I delinked and slapped R6 calipers on, so a direct comparison is not possible, just to say that it's night and day from before with the brakes in OEM Configuration. I put the same EBC HH pads on my Vmax with an otherwise stock brake system and it stops quite well for it's level of go, no notable squeaks or noise. In the spirit of full disclosure I have never used Kevlar pads on a bike so I'm not sure how they will compare.

With the online sources there is always the risk of someone trying to sell you Chinese counterfeit parts, some sites are composed almost entirely of counterfeit items. it's much more common than folks believe IMHO. I have had pretty good luck by carefully looking at the auction and the seller/feedback/longevity.

Try Foreverun Motor Brake Pads,which including sintered brake pads,carbon kevlar brake pads,semi metallic brake pads.

I am buying these pads again 3rd time so I say there worth getting plus its nice to change out the back pads before they get to worn.

Then I still have to pair sitting not bad for 20 buck's.

There ok pads for the money worth buying.

https://www.brakecrafters.com/

Mark at the above business, he's amazingly knowledgeable and helpful. I got my HH EBC pads (and several other bike brake items) and I cant recommend him highly enough. I have been really happy with the EBC HH pads but I put them on at the same time I delinked and slapped R6 calipers on, so a direct comparison is not possible, just to say that it's night and day from before with the brakes in OEM Configuration. I put the same EBC HH pads on my Vmax with an otherwise stock brake system and it stops quite well for it's level of go, no notable squeaks or noise. In the spirit of full disclosure I have never used Kevlar pads on a bike so I'm not sure how they will compare.

With the online sources there is always the risk of someone trying to sell you Chinese counterfeit parts, some sites are composed almost entirely of counterfeit items. it's much more common than folks believe IMHO. I have had pretty good luck by carefully looking at the auction and the seller/feedback/longevity.

Yes, definitely Mark at brakecrafters.

Like CaseyJ955 says + a super nice guy to deal with.