IGNORED

anyone need a room at edelweiss inn?

Midnight Rider

Well it would appear that we will not be able to make it to ES this year. Cindy and I were really looking forward to getting away for a few days. Even paid to have the daughter fly out from Ohio to watch Haylie.

Well anyway, I have to cancel the hotel and if anyone on here would like the room I can tell the hotel when I call to cancel our reservations. I will be calling around noon tomorrow central time to cancel.

Dale

Edited by Midnight Rider

Dale you take care of Cindy, we will have plenty of time to to visit later on in the near future. Keep us up to date and let us know if there is anything we can do!!!

And I'm sure someone here will jump at your offer on the room. Also Very nice of you Dale to post it here as for some have been asking if there is any rooms left..

Take care

Buddy

Well it would appear that we will not be able to make it to ES this year. Cindy and I were really looking forward to getting away for a few days. Even paid to have the daughter fly out from Ohio to watch Haylie.

Well anyway, I have to cancel the hotel and if anyone on here would like the room I can tell the hotel when I call to cancel our reservations. I will be calling around noon tomorrow central time to cancel.

Dale

You guys take care. We'll miss you.

LA was looking for a room, but haven't been able to get in touch to see if he found one.

You guys take care. We'll miss you.

LA was looking for a room, but haven't been able to get in touch to see if he found one.

I gave LA a call just now but I got his voice mail instead so I left him a message.

Edelweiss Inn said as of this time LA has not made any reservation there....

Buddy