IGNORED

Advice for a new passenger

vicco27

Here's the most important thing to me that I believe will help you....have total trust in your driver. If you are nervous about the drivers abilities it will compound your fears.

:)

After Mrs. GigaWhiskey got her Class M, her trust in my abilities greatly improved. She says that she can see and feel my riding experience. She is fine now with twisties, sweepers and cruising at highway speeds.

After Mrs. GigaWhiskey got her Class M, her trust in my abilities greatly improved. She says that she can see and feel my riding experience. She is fine now with twisties, sweepers and cruising at highway speeds.

I know that's the reason that Lonna has got back on the bike is she trusts my abilities. It's a huge deal to be on the back seat and letting someone else make decisions. I'm very happy that Lonna did get back on, I'm sure that Mrs. Vicco will get to that point...1 mile at a time

:)

Wow! I'm so touched. All you wonderful people who took time out of your lives to give advice to a stranger! Believe me, it's been most welcome. I've read through everything, the stuff that's applicable will be implimented. Sunday, that's the first day we can get away for it, we're going shopping for a different helmet. Thanks so much, everyone. M

Wow! I'm so touched. All you wonderful people who took time out of your lives to give advice to a stranger! Believe me, it's been most welcome. I've read through everything, the stuff that's applicable will be implimented. Sunday, that's the first day we can get away for it, we're going shopping for a different helmet. Thanks so much, everyone. M

Thanks for coming on Mrs. Vicco, by all means if you have other questions or concerns feel free to ask them. We welcome you to join up under your own name, there is a sizeable part or the membership that are women and I KNOW will be happy to talk your ear off. 1 mile at a time....you'll get there just fine, looking forward to seeing you on one of the trips I'm sure you'll be taking

:happy34: