IGNORED

chrome eagle armrest wanted

sargergp

Hey folks. I'm looking for a good set of armrests for my '05 RSV. My wife and I spotted some of those chrome eagle armrests made by Diamond R Accessories in some of the photos posted on this site and she loves them. The only problem is I contacted the componay and he said he no longer made that armrest. So I'm hoping someone out there has a set of them they've taken off and would like to sell. If you do, PLEASE email me at roy.powell1@us.army.mil and let's work something out. Thanks

Hey folks. I'm looking for a good set of armrests for my '05 RSV. My wife and I spotted some of those chrome eagle armrests made by Diamond R Accessories in some of the photos posted on this site and she loves them. The only problem is I contacted the componay and he said he no longer made that armrest. So I'm hoping someone out there has a set of them they've taken off and would like to sell. If you do, PLEASE email me at roy.powell1@us.army.mil and let's work something out. Thanks

I have the eagle armrest.I have a sidecar on my bike but the armrest are too purdy to take off the bike.Sorry...

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2753443100037297848dNnHum