Would anyone have the rider (front) helmet cord that connects to the amplifier and wire harnes on the left side of bike (86 Venture). I couldn't get the left speaker in helmet to work and after playing with the plug it will come in but it cuts out when you let go of the plug. If anyone has a spare from parts bike would be willing to buy. Thanks

Would anyone have the rider (front) helmet cord that connects to the amplifier and wire harnes on the left side of bike (86 Venture). I couldn't get the left speaker in helmet to work and after playing with the plug it will come in but it cuts out when you let go of the plug. If anyone has a spare from parts bike would be willing to buy. Thanks

I think I have but you would not want them, pins all rusted in such. You might consider Sierra for the cords if it is from the amp/tuner to the faux tank cover. The price is not that bad for both (driver and passenger). I think around $50. Yes, for a 1st gen.

They install backwards on the amp/tuner and fit snug only when both are inserted. So far, they work just fine on mine.

I think I have but you would not want them, pins all rusted in such. You might consider Sierra for the cords if it is from the amp/tuner to the faux tank cover. The price is not that bad for both (driver and passenger). I think around $50. Yes, for a 1st gen.

They install backwards on the amp/tuner and fit snug only when both are inserted. So far, they work just fine on mine.

Is this http://www.sierra-mc.com/proddetail.asp?prod=JM%2DYV%2D41the part you are refering to.

Thanks

Guest Brad25ca

I need a new one two, but I don't see that has the three wire electrical connector attached. I understand that is needed for the PTT feature.. Am I wrong?