IGNORED

Hurricane Fay Projects!

Hurricane Fay has been an unwelcomed intruder into FL for the past week! When she came to north FL 3 days ago and shut the county down, I spent 2 very enjoyable days in my garage & completed 3 installs on my 01 red Venture that I never had the time to tackle!

The rack & guards are typical but the driver's backrest was a challenge! A few weeks ago I had a Kawasaki 1600 Vulcan Nomad in my garage and was very impressed with the substantial passenger back rest (sissy bar pad). That same day I happen to check for similar items on ebay and found and bought a new/used one off an 07 Vulcan for $40.00!

It feels great while sitting on it in the garage but whenever Fay decides to leave us alone I will be excited to get the RSV out on the road with the new goodies on her!

Next will be the tach, xenon H4 bulb, the votage thingamajig so I can add more lighting, etc, etc :>):thumbsup2:

Having trouble uploading photos here but here are some on this link: http://ebay-misc-auctions.blogspot.com/2008/08/dads-rec-stuff.html