IGNORED

Mr & Mrs Iowawegian Have Made it to Fond du Lac

RedRider

Deb and Gary made it safely to Fond du Lac on their trip over to Lake Michigan. My son Grant and I enjoyed showing them around town and sharing a great Mexican dinner together.

What wonderful folks they are. I WILL be heading to their place in Iowa to see them again.

Safe travels Deb and Gary.

Sorry the pics are kind of dark. We took pics after dinner instead of before.

RR

Deb and Gary made it safely to Fond du Lac on their trip over to Lake Michigan. My son Grant and I enjoyed showing them around town and sharing a great Mexican dinner together.

What wonderful folks they are. I WILL be heading to their place in Iowa to see them again.

Safe travels Deb and Gary.

Sorry the pics are kind of dark. We took pics after dinner instead of before.

RR

A MEXICAN DINNER, in the frozen NORTH???????

what's wrong with this picture????

glad you guys had a great time.

just jt:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Stayed at hotel instead of camping last night because of weather. A big thank you to Red Rider and his son Grant!! They treated us to the best margarita's and authentic Mexican food. This is our first Ventrure Riders "mini" meet and eat and it was so fun!!! They showed us their beautiful town and Gary and I will be heading up on back roads per their directions. Who know's where we'll end up tonight and won't have internet till we get home but just wanted to say that we really appreciated the Fond du Lac hospitality!! Thank you again Jeff, we're just sorry we missed your wife!!! Please call us when your in area, we have plenty of room!!! Thanks again!