IGNORED

Crash update

starcruiser

After a few days, we can laugh about some of the things that took place. After the crash, I got up off the road and removed my jacket and helmet, walked to the ambulance to be checked, and they cut my shirt off and my new jeans almost to the crotch! Would have cut my jacket too if I hadn't taken it off. After 5 hours in the ER I got to go see my wife. I expected to see her dressed (or undressed) just like me. WRONG! She was still in her jacket, shirt and jeans. She simply got feisty with them and told them they were NOT cutting up her outfit! Guess I should have thought of that. When we were finally released, she walked out looking fine. I walked out without a shirt and my pantlegs blowing in the breeze, and patches of hair pulled off my chest from the sticky things! Tomorrow I'll see about getting the bike back to the dealer for an estimate. Then I'm sure the fun will begin with the insurance people. Health-wise we are doing better. Mostly just sore. Thanks for the prayers-they really do work.

Mark

Glad to hear you walked away from it, and are having a laugh. Hopefully the ins. co will treat you rite, I just had a great experience with progressive, called on Monday, looked at it on tues. Check by tues. nite. Hope yours goes as well. Craig

Guest maddabber

I'm very sorry about your accident and most all that you were not hurt in this crash. But I'm trying to get the picture here of someone no shirt and ripped pants with patches of hair ripped off the chest, walking out of hospital with an totally intacked lady at your side. All that would be need was blacken teeth and a really bad hair do. Would I like a pic of that.:Avatars_Gee_George:

Any way the best of luck to you and yours getting better and a quick settlement with the insurance co:mo money: