IGNORED

donation problem

noahzark

Anyone else having a problem with the donate button? I tried it a couple times (to pay a fine for stupidy) and got a 404 error. It could just be everyone else was donating at the same time, eh? Guess I'll try again this evening.

Edited by noahzark

I cant get it to work unless I go to the donation button on the left side menu bar..Its been that way several months for me.

Tom, thanks for the info. I tried it but it looks like it's set up for subscriptions only. I already have one of those in play. I just went to PayPal and made a direct payment to Freebird's account.

Thanks again.

OK folks, I have repaired the "donate" button. Sorry about the inconvenience. You can now use it to donate any amount you choose. You can still use the User CP "subscriptions" if you want to donate and then receive a reminder after a year or if you wish to set up an automatically recurring monthly subscription.

Thanks for your patience and thanks for letting me know that it was not working.

Don

...Keep in mind, thyere IS a difference between "Dropping" and gently setting it down on the crash bars at a stop.

Just paid my "Stupid" fine for dropping the scoot doing something stupid twice. 1. Do NOT stop sideways on an incline, and 2. Ventures are NOT designed to be a dirt bike!