IGNORED

need help for cassett player

rafiq

my radio on 05 venture dont have sound i could see the cassett playing radio changes stations , cb channels do scroll but no sound before dying it would work randomly .i checked the speekers wires do not have any voltage. i would like some advise.

Thanks

my radio on 05 venture dont have sound i could see the cassett playing radio changes stations , cb channels do scroll but no sound before dying it would work randomly .i checked the speekers wires do not have any voltage. i would like some advise.

Thanks

Hi.rafig. Had similar problems with mine .Changing the controler on left handle bar fixed it. Thank god for warranty cause it is one expensive piece.

Good luck. Bigbob

Well, first off is it set for SP? (Sorry, always start with the doh stuff. Don't ask how I know.) Middle button. One press. Should be either HS for headset or SP for speakers.

After that I'd check the plugs under the hood. I have dielectric grease in all of mine. Tends to keep down the hassles.

After that I'd take it to the dealer and say something along the lines of WTF? Still got some warranty left, might as well use it.