IGNORED

Reveille (Patriotic Video)

Long Tall

Hey All:

I had this sent to me by my daughter....Her Grandfather (My Dad) passed away this past January.....He was a WWII Vet...Seabee...US Navy....South Pacific....

Anyway...this made her think of him...It also honors our WWII Vets who are passing fast....10 min long, but worth it....Honest....Very Patriotic.....A lot of folks these days have forgotten the price paid for our freedom...It is not FREE....

HERE YOU GO:

George In Virginia

[ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2487638612433437293&pr=goog-sl]REVEILLE[/ame]

I like this.... a touch of humor but very honorable.

My father is also a WWII Veteran. He earned a Silver Star and 4 Bronze Stars. He is 89 years old and very frail dying of Emphyasema. He is my hero. He always will be.

Tim

thanks for sharing this. it reminded me of the rivelery between the armed forces. my father-in-law passed away going on 5 years ago. sargent us army combat also in the south pacific. was real sick towards the end, would take him out side to set in the sun.

he would go to sleep, i could see hi eyes moving around under his eyelids. his hands

and feet would move a little.

he wake up and look around, tell him welcome back. he would say "you know were i've been? ". yes you were back there in the hell no man should have to go thru. he and i had a special bond. when he was better we had talked about things no man tell his family. no one but a combat vet understands. he ww11 & i 'nam, i miss him. peace be with you and all our vets.

don c.