IGNORED

Plastex Rep wants to talk to....

Guest ReinyRooster

Guest ReinyRooster

Ed, the Plastex rep who was at the VentureRider rally in Kitchener called me today...he was talking to two of our people at the rally and wanted to talk to them some more......Charlie.....and Scott.

If you guys wanna talk to him, you can call him toll free at (877) 336-2527.

i will give Ed a call. i was talking to him as i have seen the plastex van in my neighbourhood often. his parents live around the corner from me.

i just finished molding a couple of pins for my sidecovers with my Plastex kit, one was missing off each cover. wow that was easy and they came out perfect.

cheers, Scott

i just finished molding a couple of pins for my sidecovers with my Plastex kit, one was missing off each cover. wow that was easy and they came out perfect.

cheers, Scott

Sure leave it to you to break the rules, No Pictures :think:

Brad

i will give Ed a call. i was talking to him as i have seen the plastex van in my neighbourhood often. his parents live around the corner from me.

cheers, Scott

See Scott,I told you that Plastex should be paying you and using you for advertising..

You used their product so well rebuilding your bike...

I think a company sponsorship of your bike is in order..Maybe a couple of small stickers on the bike and they pay for all of your gas.....

You would make a excellent spokesman..:):):)

If you need a agent,give me a call...:rotf: