IGNORED

Potential member

Switch

I was on I-85 about 20 miles north of Montgomery and parked. A bike rode up and as the fellow was checking his map, I queried about his bike. It was a '99 RSV that he bought for his trip. He had put on 13,000 miles riding around the United States trying to decide where he wanted to move to from Florida. Maybe one of you has seen him in his travels; a silver '99 loaded up with sleeping bag, etc. and a guitar case sticking straight up from the passenger seat and strapped against the pass. backrest. I gave him the web address to this site so maybe he'll look us up.:thumbsup:

I met another rider today who had just bought a '99 silver Venture. I gave him a Venturerider business card and he says he's interested in coming to the upcoming Detroit Metro Maintenance & BBQ next month.

BEER24/7 and I met 2 RSV owners today in our travels . I directed them to our site as well . We are in now Gettysburg PA at the Bike Rally which begins tomorrow .

If any member is in the Gettysburg area and wishes to get together , we will be at the rally . My phone # is listed in the VR member's list .

BEER30