IGNORED

On-line service manual 83-85 VR

Thanks for the links Bob. I have tried to download them and they say they are done but, I have no idea where they went or what the file name might be so I can look for it. When the downloading is supposedly done I get a blank page with nothing to click on? Does it open for you?:think:

Thanks for the links Bob. I have tried to download them and they say they are done but, I have no idea where they went or what the file name might be so I can look for it. When the downloading is supposedly done I get a blank page with nothing to click on? Does it open for you?:think:

The file name on my server is 8385servicemanual.pdf. I'm not sure what your computer may have named it.

Thanks Juggler, I have done a search and the file does not show up. Apparently it did not properly download for some reason. Maybe I need some software that it is looking for :think: I had the file on an old hard-drive but, it won't open for me either :think: that is why I was trying to find it and download it again.

You need adobe installed on your computer to read a pdf, which should have opened when the download started. When it's done you should hit the "save" icon to save the file. It's a pretty big file, and even with cable, but thru my router it took me around a half hour to totally download...

I suppose that Adobe is so common and reliable that there is nothing to be concerned about but, all of the sites that I have looked at want to install Activex controls on the computer which can be used for ulterior reason. Is there a particular site that you trust for this download Bob? Thanks, Cliff

I suppose that Adobe is so common and reliable that there is nothing to be concerned about but, all of the sites that I have looked at want to install Activex controls on the computer which can be used for ulterior reason. Is there a particular site that you trust for this download Bob? Thanks, Cliff

You need Adobe's Acrobat Reader. It's free. It's the industry standard.

Download from Adobe

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html